Located at the intersection of Bridgeport and Evergreen Roads, on property formerly owned by Rev. Elmer Lee.

Name Details
Jenkins, John August 14, 1810 – April 9, 1891
Jenkins, Eliza Wife of John · January 29, 1810 – June 23, 1868
Jenkins, Davideller Dau. of J. & E. · September 8, 1845 – August 1, 1857
Jenkins, Susan H. Dau. of J. & E. · March 26, 1851 – June 2, 1882
Jenkins, Mary E. Dau. of J. & E. · March 4, 1840 – May 28, 1858

← Back to Cemeteries